We want everyone to be able to access our website. This page explains how the site has been designed to be accessible.
- A skip to content link to help screen reader and keyboard users access content quickly
- A search facility and sitemap
- Resizable text (see below)
- All links are written to be understandable out of context
- Where video and audio are used, text alternatives are provided
You can change the font size through your browser:
- In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size.
- In Firefox select View, then Zoom, then Zoom In.
- In Safari select View, then Zoom In.
It is also possible to overwrite font size and colours for all sites you visit. Visit the BBC's accessibility pages for more information on how to do this.
Our site's code
We welcome feedback on the Accessibility and usability of our website. If you have had any problems while using our site, please contact us.