I'm an Artist, let me in! showcased the work of five artists with learning disabilities to 45 potential employers and artistic collaborators. The showcase formed part of Go inc to work, Spare Tyre's assisted employment programme for artists with learning disabilities wanting to make the transition into paid work in the performing arts.
David is a talented writer and performer. His latest piece Life as an Actor challenges the audience by breaking down the fourth wall and meeting you eye to eye. It featured in I'm an Artist, let me in! at the Roundhouse Studio Theatre on 25th May 2010.
- I'm an Artist, let me in! 2010
- David performed Life as an Actor at Club Soda, March 2010
- David performed in The Feast, a piece produced for the inc.Theatre Skills Course, 2009
- Entry Level inc.Theatre Skills Course, accredited by Edexel, completed in 2009
- Participated in Go inc to work, assisted employment programme for artists with learning disabilites, 2009-2010