The Website is operated by the Spare Tyre Theatre Company (charity registration number 273418, company registration number 1301049) whose registered office is The Albany, Douglas Way, Deptford, London, SE8 4AG.
1. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and Spare Tyre Theatre Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. Spare Tyre Theatre Company shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, Spare Tyre Theatre Company may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, if required. Spare Tyre Theatre Company aims to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time. Spare Tyre Theatre Company may therefore have to suspend access to the Website, or close it if necessary. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time and Spare Tyre Theatre Company is under no obligation to update such material.
3. Spare Tyre Theatre Company shall not be liable for and accepts no responsibility for any information presented by a third party
4. Spare Tyre Theatre Company does not guarantee that the information displayed on the Website is accurate and Spare Tyre Theatre Company does not provide any warranty in relation to the materials contain on the Website. To the extent permitted by law, Spare Tyre Theatre Company and third parties connected to Spare Tyre Theatre Company hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law of the law of equity, and any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by an user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or goodwill or any other loss or damage or any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from out negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
5. Spare Tyre Theatre Company makes every attempt to keep the content on this Website as up-to-date as possible, but (in accordance with Clause 2) is under no obligation to do so.
6. Any links provided on the Website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by Spare Tyre Theatre Company and Spare Tyre Theatre Company will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those websites whatsoever. You must not establish a link to this Website from any other website without Spare Tyre Theatre Company’s explicit written consent.
7. Spare Tyre Theatre Company cannot guarantee that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
8. Spare Tyre Theatre Company endeavours to ensure, but cannot guarantee, that any information provided on the Website is accurate. Spare Tyre Theatre Company shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any inaccuracy, misunderstanding or expectation drawn from this content.
9. All rights in the Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website, is owned by Spare Tyre Theatre Company or used under licence from third party owners. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of Spare Tyre Theatre Company. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Website for any commercial purpose.
10. The transmission of unlawful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material is strictly prohibited.
12. Any material you upload to the Website will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Spare Tyre Theatre Company has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.