Led by Spare Tyre Associates Isaac Ngugi and Caroline Jeyaratnam-Joyner.
Great session, really useful day with interesting creative practitioners/artists to reflect on practice and personal and professional development within wider context of participatory approaches. I really thought it was great and more person-centred than I think I anticipated which made it a really great chance to take a birds eye view on collective, collaborative and participatory practice.
Participatory Arts Masterclass participant, April 2016
This one-day masterclass is an introduction to participatory arts practice.
This workshop will offer you:
- Personal and professional development – within a safe, creative and nurturing space
- Insights and ethos on participatory arts practice
- A chance to try out your ideas, and to make them a reality
- A unique opportunity to peer review, network with and support, like minded professionals
- A clear direction and purpose behind your practice
- Case studies–working with challenging groups and adults with learning disabilities
Suitable for professional participatory arts practitioners with a minimum of one year’s experience of working in the sector.
Date: Saturday 9 July 2016
Time: 10am to 4.30pm
Venue: The Albany, Douglas Way, Deptford SE8 4AG
Cost: £55 (maximum 16 participants)
To book email Lynette@sparetyre.org